- I want to visit the venue during the event period to cover CP+. What should I do?
- Present yourself at the press reception counter that is to be set up on the second floor of the Exhibition Hall of PACIFICO YOKOHAMA. We will issue your Press ID pass in exchange for your business card. You will be allowed to cover the event starting from 9:30 a.m. (from 9:50 a.m. on the opening day for covering within the Exhibition Hall).
- How can I receive the newsletter for the press?
- You can register via the official website (from "Information for the Press" menu, select "Newsletter Subscription"). Press the "Newsletter Subscription" button to enter the registration process.
- I want to interview a lecturer. Would it be possible?
- CP+ Division cannot answer requests for the contact info of the lecturers, due to the protection of privacy. Contact the lecturer directly to arrange an appointment. Also, please conduct any interview outside the seminar venue.
- No application is required for using the logo. Feel free to download and use the data from the "Downloads for the Press" page on the official website in compliance with the guidelines. If you still want to use a trimmed or inverted logo, please inform the CP+ Division of the media and content of the material you plan to post. If CP+ Division determines the material to be offensive to public order and morality, the division can decline the use of the logo. Regarding the photographs, there is no restriction on use. No credit is necessary for the photographs as well.
- Who can I contact and how regarding a story that I am writing that covers CP+?
- CP+ will examine the article. Please contact us at