- Where can I receive detailed information on the exhibition and the track record of the event?
- Exhibition Information and the report of last year's event are available for download from our website. If you prefer a printed booklet, contact the CP+ Division by email. The information described in the booklet is the same as that in the downloadable version.
→Downloads for Exhibitors
- How can I apply for the exhibition?
- You may apply for the exhibition through this website. If you are participating in the event for the first time, please note that your application will be reviewed by the CP+ Operating Committee.
→Application for Exhibiting
- Can I request the location of our booth lot at the time of application?
- No, you cannot request the location of your booth lot at the time of application. When you apply, please be informed that all booth lots will be fixed at the explanatory meeting with exhibitors and the booth lot allocation lottery, which will be held together on October 30, 2018.
- How can I use the discount rates for members of the organizer/sponsor?
- To use the discount rates, you must be a member of the organizer, Camera & Imaging Products Association (CIPA), or the sponsor, Japan Photo and Video Accessory Association.
Camera & Imaging Products Association (CIPA)
Official website: http://www.cipa.jp/index_e.html
- Can I pay the exhibition fees in dollars? Also, do you accept credit cards?
- No, you cannot pay the exhibition fees in currency other than Japanese yen, nor can you pay by credit card.
- How can I use the meeting rooms?
- Meeting rooms will be available to rent for a fee (for the full four days only). Apply by 17:00 on Thursday, October 25th by filling out the “Application Form for Paid Meeting Rooms” which will be sent after the exhibition application. Rentals will be determined by lottery at the exhibitor explanatory meeting planned for Tuesday, October 30th (application does not guarantee rental space).
- How are charges for electricity costs handled for exhibitors who don't apply for a package booth?
- If you choose not to apply for a package booth set up by the CP+ Division, you will be required to make additional payments for electrical wiring installation and electricity fees. The rates for CP+2019 will be printed in the exhibition manual scheduled to be distributed at the explanatory meeting with exhibitors, which will be held on Tuesday, October 30. In addition, the rates for the previous event are included below for reference as a general guideline for exhibitors. However, please be aware that changing conditions may result in differing rates for next year's event.
［CP+ 2018 Rates］
- Electrical wiring installation fees: 9,000 yen per 1 kW (excluding tax)
- Electricity fees (8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.): 2,000 yen per 1 kW (excluding tax)
- Electricity fees (6:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.): 4,000 yen per 1 kW (excluding tax)