- Where can I receive detailed information on the exhibition and the track record of the event?
- Exhibition guides and the report of last year's event are available for download from our website. If you require a printed booklet, contact the CP+ Division by phone or e-mail. The information described in the booklet is the same as that in the downloadable version.
→Downloads for Exhibitors
- How can we apply for the exhibition?
- You may apply for the exhibition through this website. If you are participating in the event for the first time, please note that your application will be reviewed by the CP+ Operating Committee.
* Application was closed on September 30, 2016[JST]
- Can we request the location of our booth lot at the time of application?
- No, you cannot request the location of your booth lot at the time of application. When you apply, please be informed that all booth lots will be fixed at the exhibitors' explanatory meeting and the booth lot allocation lottery, which are held together in autumn every year.
- How can I use the discount rates for members of the organizer/sponsor?
- To use the discount rates, you must be a member of the organizer, Camera & Imaging Products Association (CIPA), or the sponsor, Japan Photo and Video Accessory Association.
Membership Information - Camera & Imaging Products Association (CIPA) http://www.cipa.jp/index_e.html
Contact: CIPA email@example.com
- Can we pay the exhibition fee in U.S. dollars or by credit card?
- No, you cannot pay the exhibition fees in currency other than Japanese yen, nor can you pay by credit card.
- How can we use the meeting rooms?
- Meeting rooms will be available to rent for a fee (for the full four days only). Apply by Monday, October 17th by filling out the “Paid Meeting Room Application” which will be sent after the exhibition application. Rentals will be determined by lottery at the exhibitor explanatory meeting planned for Tuesday, October 25th (application does not guarantee rental space).
- How are charges for electricity costs handled for exhibitors who don't apply for a booth package?
- If you choose not to apply for one of the booth packages set up by the CP+ executive office, you will be required to make additional payments for main electric line construction and electricity usage fees. The rates for CP+ 2017 will be printed in the exhibition manual scheduled to be distributed at the explanatory meeting with exhibitors, which will be held on Tuesday, October 25. In addition, the rates for the previous event are included below for reference as a general guideline for exhibitors. However, please be aware that changing conditions may result in differing rates for next year's event.
［CP+ 2016 Rates］
- Main electric line construction fees: 9,000 yen per 1 kW (tax not included)
- Electricity usage fees (8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.): 2,000 yen per 1 kW (tax not included)
- Electricity usage fees (6:00 p.m. - 8:00 a.m.): 4,000 yen per 1 kW (tax not included)